Monday, February 22, 2016

God is Limitless and His Burden is Light


God Is Limitless and His Burden is Light...

There is absolutely nothing too great for our God.

There is no sin He can't forgive, no situation He can't resolve, no relationship He can't repair...there is no hurt in our heart that He cannot heal.

Our job is relinquish the control we somehow think in our humanity that we possess...partner with Him and exchange it for His yoke at The Alter...and in return receive His incomprehensible peace...and rest for our souls.


Jeremiah 32:27
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"

Job 42:2
"I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted."

Genesis 18:14
"Is anything too hard for the LORD?"

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Jeremiah 32:17
"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Matthew 11:29-30
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."