Thursday, November 18, 2021

Sonja’s Psalm of Praise

 


Praise the Lord!


What a privilege it is for me to lift up Your name and yo sing praises to you!


You have healed my broken heart and bound up my wounds and continue to, day after day!

 

You are setting this prisoner free!

Great is Your name and Great is Your faithfulness!


Lord, You have been my Strong Tower, my Shield, my Protector, An Ever-present Help in time of trouble; My Deliverer, my Healer, My Redeemer, my Savior, my Friend, my King, my God!

 

To whom or where would I go?

Only You truly have the words of eternal life and you have so graciously shared them with me! 


Father God, You are worthy to be praised 

And exalted above the heavens!

I don’t have words to give You the glory 

And praise You deserve!

 

Lord, I have taken refuge in You in the middle of so many storms and You have always heard my cry and saveme giving  me such comfort and relief and hope!


You have always heard my cry and come to my rescue!

 

How could I not praise You?

You have never failed me, always listening to my cry!


I will continue to praise You, Lord, for Your faithfulness!


I will rejoice and be glad in You, Lord!