Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Lead Me To The Rock

 

If you are overwhelmed today, if your circumstances are more than you can bear, be encouraged to cry out to Jesus -- to the Rock that is higher than you, and higher than all your problems.

He will deliver you. He will bring you to a place of strength and victory.

Father, many today are facing problems and situations that are beyond their understanding, beyond their capacity. I pray your Spirit will lead them this Day to Your Son, that they might find in Christ their strength, their deliverance, their health, and their peace.

“From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. “

In Jesus' Name, Amen