Thursday, January 28, 2021

God Rescues


 When things around us don’t make sense and  are falling apart, and it seems we keep getting caught up in the storms of life, go to the sanctuary of God and find rest.

An amazing thing happens when we view our problems from His perspective. The problems that seem so big and hopeless from our human perspective look so small in light of Jesus. Because we know that the Living God of the entire universe can handle them.

God delivers all who call on His name.  Being in His presence will give us an eternal perspective.

Psalm 27:5

For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock.

Psalm 81:7

"You called in trouble, and I rescued you; I answered you in the hiding place of thunder; I proved you at the waters of Mariah.

Psalm 86:7

In the day of my trouble, I shall call upon You, For You will answer me.

Psalm 34:4

I sought the LORD, and He answered me And delivered me from all my fears..

Psalm 34:6

This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 34:16

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivered him out of them all.