Thursday, August 1, 2019

Draw Near To God

Let us call upon The Lord with a sincere heart and steadfast faith...seek Him earnestly and delight ourselves in Him.

Let us trust in His promises and take refuge in our Rock, Stronghold and Shield...find safety, strength and fruitful seasons in Him.

Let us draw near to our Deliverer in truth and transparency, finding that He is never far away...that our cries are readily received by His Heavenly ears.

And may we come away with a new song in our heart...rejoicing and praising Him forevermore!

Psalm 34:17
The righteous cry, and the LORD hears And delivers them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 18:6
In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:31
For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,

Deuteronomy 4:7
For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as is the LORD our God whenever we call on Him?

Jeremiah 23:23
"Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "And not a God far off?"

Acts 17:27
God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.

Acts 14:17
Yet He has not left Himself without testimony to His goodness: He gives you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling your hearts with food and gladness."

Psalm 73:28
But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.