Thursday, October 20, 2016

Restoration


Nothing is Beyond Restoration for Him...

God deals with sin. But through His Covenant of Grace, we find mercy, healing, transformation, sanctification and restoration. He is mighty to overcome the darkness...and He is faithful to more than compensate us for the lost time with beautiful, astounding, miraculous blessings.

There is hope beyond our comprehension when we fix our eyes on Him...

Ezekiel 36:26
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you..."

Jeremiah 32:40
"I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them..."

Jeremiah 31:25
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."

2 Corinthians 5:17
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"

John 4:14
"...but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Jeremiah 17:7-8
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD and whose trust is the LORD. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit.…"

Psalm 23:1-3
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul..."