Monday, January 4, 2016

Preserved by His Promises


Preserved by His Promises

Let us rejoice in His unfailing love and everlasting promises!

In Him alone is our hope, peace, joy and salvation!

Let us cling to and find preservation and peace in His infallible Word and His unparalleled promises...

"My comfort in my suffering is this:
 your promise preserves my life." (Psalm 119:50)

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." (Luke 11:9-10)

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." (John 8:36)

"How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings." (Psalm 36:7)

"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." (Isaiah 65:24)