Thursday, December 31, 2015

Celebrate A Year of Glory!


“At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments.”
‭‭(Psalms‬ ‭119:62‬)

MAY WE TAKE ONE MINUTE AND GIVE THANKS...

As we reflect on this year may we offer up a prayer of thanksgiving and praise for the COUNTLESS blessings and precious promises  our King Jesus has bestowed upon us...

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
‭‭(I Thessalonians‬ 5:18)

Thank you Lord...
“For You formed my inward parts... I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.”
‭‭(Psalms‬ ‭139:13-14)

Thank you Lord...
For we must "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine...You are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.”
‭‭(Isaiah‬ ‭43:1, 10‬)

Thank you Lord...
“That we may know what is the hope of Your calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power”
‭‭(Ephesians‬ 1:18-19)

Thank you Lord...
For "We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”
‭‭(Romans‬ 8:28‬)

Thank you...
"O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.”
‭‭(Psalms‬ ‭30:3-4‬)

Thank you Lord...
“For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth; And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God"
‭‭(Job‬ ‭19:25-26‬)

Now "May the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
‭‭(I Peter‬  5:10-11‬)