Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Guard Your Heart


 Conflict can arise in the best relationships. People are flawed and often will do and say things that wound us. Holding on to bitterness and unforgiveness causes walls to go up around our hearts that separate us from God, self and others leading to intimacy issues. Give and receive forgiveness.

Don't let your heart get hardened. It will effect every area of your life. Are you carrying around a stony heart? Run to the only One who can soften, change, heal, and shape it. He will leave His fingerprints all over it. 

“But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.”

Mathew 15:18


“I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭11:19‬ ‭


“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:14-15‬ 


“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:23-24‬ ‭