Friday, May 7, 2021

The Lord Is My Rock


If you are overwhelmed today, if your circumstances are more than you can bear, be encouraged to cry out to Jesus -- to the Rock that is higher than you, and higher than all your problems.

He will deliver you. He will bring you to a place of strength and victory.

Father, many today are facing problems and situations that are beyond their understanding, beyond their capacity. I pray your Spirit will lead them this Day to Your Son, that they might find in Christ their strength, their deliverance, their health, and their peace.
-
In Jesus' Name, Amen!

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:2‬ 

‭ “And he said: “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.”
II Samuel‬ ‭22:2-3 

“Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭62:5-8‬ ‭ 

“For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:31-33‬