Thursday, March 12, 2020

He Binds Up The Broken


Let this promise for the lost, wounded, hurting, sick and wandering fill you with hope. God fulfills His promise to those who cry out to Him. He pursues with His steadfast and unwavering love.
Understanding how He longs to mend, heal, and restore you will fill your heart with joy.

No matter what has happened in your life, what you’ve done or how far you have wandered, our Good Shepherd will find you, restore you, and bring you home.

Psalm 23:1-3
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures; He leads be beside the still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Isaiah 40:11
He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Psalm 100:3
Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; 'he will lead them to springs of living water.' 'And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.'"