Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Seeing The Struggle Through


“Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light…..”
-V. Raymond Edman

God is always the same, and is always available to His children...at the tip top of the mountain, or the darkest of valleys, His love for us never changes.

It is in the season when we don't feel as close to Him that we have to step out in faith...trust Him to sustain us to see the struggle through...cling to His Truth and Promises...praise Him for His blessings of grace and salvation...and recall the lighted path He has placed our feet upon.

We must see these drought seasons as an opportunity to be still, give Him the battle and trust in what He is doing...as He enables us to reclaim our joy and moves us from faith to faith...in the glory of our salvation in Him.

Psalm 9:14
That I may tell of all Your praises, that in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation.

Psalm 13:5
But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.

Psalm 54:4
Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.

Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.

Mark 14:36
"'Abba, Father,'"He said, "all things are possible for You. Take this cup from Me. Yet not what I will, but what You will."

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
.l
Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

John 17:24
Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.