Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Cast Your Burden On Jesus

Father,

My heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry the burden alone. Words like overwhelmed, distraught, exhausted seem to describe where I am. I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and be refreshed so that my heart won't be so heavy in the morning.

In Jesus name. Amen.
.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

"When you are in distress and all these things have come upon you, in the latter days you will return to the LORD your God and listen to His
voice." Deuteronomy 4:30

"For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock." Psalm 27:5
"In the day of my trouble, I shall call upon You, For You will answer me." Psalm 86:7

"When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him." Psalm 91:15

"In my distress, I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came
into His ears." Psalm 18:6

"About midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly
a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.… "Acts 16:25

"When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand." Psalm 37:24

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, The God who is our salvation." Psalm 68:19

"Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37