Thursday, September 26, 2019

Comfort And Strength

God knows exactly what we need to make it in this life. He offers to us two indispensable tools for getting us through any of life’s situation.

He gives us comfort and strength. Comfort calms us. Comfort gives us hope and encourages our faith. Comfort gives us the ability to trust God for the strength to press on.

Strength to help us overcome obstacles. Strength needed for everyday life. Today may God comfort your heart and mind and give you all the strength you need.

“Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.”
II Thessalonians 2:16-17 (NLT)

Father, I pray that You will give me all the comfort and strength I need for this day. In Jesus’ name.
AMEN
 
 " He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
 
"F ear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Iaiah 41:10
 
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
Mathew 11:28-29

"But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion’s mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen."
2 Timothy 4:17-18