Thursday, July 25, 2019

Never Rejected


Have you ever felt rejected, abandoned and unloved? Jesus will never leave you. He is incapable of suddenly deciding that He doesn't want you.

Nothing you can do will cause Him to reject you. Believe what God's word says about Him and about you. You are defined by the love and acceptance of the One who formed your inward parts - the Creator and Sustainer of the universe. He thinks you are worth loving, cherishing and keeping.

Find your identity in Him. Apply His love to your wounded heart and let His word renew your mind and penetrate deep in your heart.

Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or 
terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; "He will never leave you nor forsake you."

Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. "As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Psalms 94:14
“For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance."

Isaiah 42:16
“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I  will do; I will not forsake them."
-