Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Prayer Acknowledging Our Need For Christ

I pray that today and every day we will become more aware of who You Are...Your Grace, Sovereignty, Power, Protection, Eternal Love and Mighty Mercy. May we learn to not place limits on You and what You alone can do in us and through us in order to accomplish Your purpose and perfect plan.

I pray that in those moments when we are at our weakest, we will have a willing and sincere heart to receive all that You are; to partner with You, and walk in Your unwavering peace and mighty strength.

Remind us, Lord, that we are already overcomers through the redemptive blood of Christ...and may we become more aware every day of our true, authentic identity...our sealed, eternal inheritance.

We praise You and thank You, Father God, for all that You are today and every day...for Your precious promises...and for our adoption into Your glorious Kingdom.

In Jesus Christ's holy and righteous name...Amen!

2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.

Ephesians 3:16
I pray that out of the riches of His glory, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being,

1 Timothy 1:12
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, that He considered me faithful and appointed me to service.

Philippians 2:13
For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure.

Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption as His sons through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will.

Ephesians 2:19
Therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens of the saints and members of God's household.

Ephesians 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.

1 Corinthians 8:3
But the one who loves God is known by God.

1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.