Thursday, January 17, 2019

The Great I Am

Jesus Christ IS The Great I Am!

He IS The Alpha and The Omega, Who is, was and is to come!

He IS the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forevermore!

Praise The Lord, for there is none beside or before Him...

And His unconditional love, unmerited favor, marvelous mercy, omniscient sovereignty, rescue and redemption are unchangeable...and endure forever!

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come--the Almighty.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me."

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, "'I AM has sent me to you.'"

John 8:58
"Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Jude 1:25
to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all time, and now, and for all eternity. Amen.