Friday, October 19, 2018

The fear of being rejected is a terrible bondage on many people. Often negative life experiences can cause us to fear rejection, resulting in living a life shackled with false ideas built on lies, leading us to live in an emotional and spiritual prison.

As a precious child of the living God you do not need to live in fear of rejection because if Christ is for you, who can be against you?

Certainly, we all live in a real world. We want others to like us and accept us. However, we must understand Christ gives us a mighty armor of love shielding us from the rejection of the world. Besides, if the world, in all its sin and degradation does not want you and Christ does want you, how could you feel so bad about that? All of us must remember no matter how much the world comes against us or rejects us, Jesus is always for us.

Psalm ‪9:10‬
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 118:6
The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?