Monday, August 20, 2018

Gathering Strength From Grace


When we are faced with calamity and chose to walk in The Spirit, God's magnificent grace becomes the source of our strength.

By receiving His grace and believing the beloved blood of The Lamb preserves us, we are able to maintain perfect peace while The Lord acts on our behalf.

And if our supremely great, almighty, all-powerful and all-omniscient God is with us, what can possibly prevail against us?

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 46:10
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 118:6
The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?

Isaiah 26:3
"The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.