Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fullness of Hs Love

Praise The LORD that we are more than conquerors through Christ and His fragrant offering to The Father! We claim this victory today and everyday in The Name of Jesus!

Praise The LORD for the peace He has placed in our hearts...and for pouring into us the fullness of His unshakeable, unconditional, unwavering, extravagant and limitless love!

Praise The LORD that we are one with The Son, rooted and grounded in love, never separated from The Father...and that through His Grace, we have inherited Eternity with The King of kings and LORD of lords!

Hallelujah!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid.

John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:2
and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 3:17-19
So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God...

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Revelation 3:21
To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.