Thursday, March 1, 2018

He Is With You Always

Let not your hearts be troubled, dear brothers and sisters, for you are never alone. If even for a moment you feel lonely, abandoned or rejected, speak God's truth into your life.

The Sovereign Lord of Hosts and The Creator of ALL things will never leave or forsake you! You are not orphaned; you are not rejected; and you are never alone in Him. You have a family, an eternal inheritance and an identity sealed by the Author of love and life. You are loved!

Through the intercession of Christ and the gift of The Holy Spirit, our Father is with us ALWAYS...in this temporary dwelling place and beyond. This is His eternal promise to His precious children!

John 14:16-18
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Hebrews 13:5
because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Matthew 28:20
and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age