Monday, November 20, 2017

Prayer of Praise

Heavenly Father,

We know we cannot possibly fathom all that You are or all You have done...but we sing praises to You, Lord...for You have set Eternity in our hearts.

Your greatness is immeasurable, yet You created us in Your image and ordained us to be reconciled unto You, Lord God; we praise You for this marvelous mystery and miracle.

We pray You will adorn us with Your robe of righteousness, Lord; we praise You for clothing us in Your garment of salvation.

For, all great and mighty things are by Your hand, Father, and all is made beautiful in Your time...and all the glory, praise and honor is Yours forever and ever!

In The Holy and Righteous Name of Jesus Christ,

Amen!

Psalm 98:1
A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Isaiah 61:10
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him.

Daniel 4:3
How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; his dominion endures from generation to generation.

Job 5:9
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

Romans 11:36
For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Romans 11:33
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

Psalm 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.

Isaiah 25:1
O Lord, You are my God.
I will exalt You,
I will praise Your name,
For You have done wonderful things;
Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.