Thursday, July 6, 2017

In God We Trust

God bless all of our brothers and sisters who have sacrificed so much for our nation in the name of freedom; thank you for your bravery, commitment and service to our country.

Praise, honor and glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for His sacrifice...that we may be called children of The Living God...and be truly free for Eternity.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Psalm 56:4
In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?

Galatians 3:26
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.