Friday, April 7, 2017

Anchored Hope


May we attain an unmitigated understanding of Who anchors and authors our hope, help, peace and purpose.

Thus, as we wait quietly upon The Lord's will...we can say with all that we are, because of all that He is...it is well with my soul, because my hope is anchored in Him.

Hebrews 6:19
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and steadfast. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain...

Psalm 38:15
For I hope in You, O LORD; You will answer, O Lord my God.

Psalm 71:5
For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth.

Psalm 62:5
My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him...

Psalm 62:1
...My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation.

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.

Psalm 39:7
And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in thee.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Philippians 1:20
According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

Colossians 2:5
For although I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit, and I delight to see your orderly condition and firm faith in Christ.