Friday, February 17, 2017

Sufficient Grace

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for encouragement and truth in Your Word and Your promise of sufficient grace. I thank You for creating me the way I am and for showing me how to accept even my weaknesses...for this is where You fill in the gap with Your grace and Your power is magnified.

I pray for less of me and more of You....reveal to me new areas where I need refinement of character...sanctify me with Your Holy Spirit and maturate me spiritually, as You bring me from faith to faith...from glory to glory.

Show me Your Ways, Lord. Take all of me and shape me according to Your perfect will...partner with me today and every day, so that others will see You in me...all for Your glory and Your kingdom.

I praise You for Your redemptive gift of Christ so that I may freely receive grace and walk in freedom...in my true, authentic identity. Thank You for Your ongoing transformation in me and for bringing me to where I am today. I praise You, Lord, for all the ways You have chosen to bless me...and I pray that You will enable me to open up even more of my heart to the work of Your hands.

Keep me on Your lighted, anointed and ordained path for my life, Father...and thank You for Your comfort and grace when I lose my footing. I need You...I love You...and I fully trust Your plan and purpose for my life, which belongs to You alone.

I pray this all in Jesus Christ's Holy and Righteous Name,

Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:5
...so that your faith would not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

2 Corinthians 12:5
I will boast about such a man, but I will not boast about myself, except in my weaknesses.

Ephesians 3:16
I pray that out of the riches of His glory, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being...

2 Corinthians 13:9
In fact, we rejoice when we are weak but you are strong, and our prayer is for your perfection.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.