Monday, January 30, 2017

Treasures In Heaven

Treasures in Heaven

Praise The Lord, for our promised treasure is the imperishable crown of eternal life!

May we press on with endurance in our Holy Spirit led race...

As we await the prize that Christ claimed victoriously on our behalf!

1 Timothy 6:19
...treasuring up for themselves a firm foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been perfected, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize.

1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Philippians 3:8
More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made the good confession before many witnesses.