Monday, August 8, 2016

Refuge In The Name of The Lord



Refuge in The Name of the Lord

When we are fearful, uncertain, hopeless, overwhelmed, facing danger and enemies from every side only true safety is found in the arms of Jesus. There you will find comfort, safety, provision and peace.

Hold fast to the truth of God’s word. “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” Proverbs 18:10

He is…….

Jehovah-Jireh – The Lord My Provider
Jehovah- Rapha – The Lord My Healer
Jehovah-Shalom – The Lord My Peace
Jehovah-Raah – The Lord My Shepherd
Jehovah-Shammah – The Lord Who is there
Jehovah-Nissi – The Lord My Victory
Jehovah-Sabaoth – The Lord of Hosts (Angel Armies)

Jesus is our Savior, our Rock, our Refuge. He is our Strong Tower.

Are you feeling hopeless, overwhelmed, distressed, fearful? Do you need refuge? Run to Jesus. He will provide safety and rest for your weary soul. He is faithful to meet you in your greatest need.