Monday, July 11, 2016

Our Deliverer Is Always Near



Our Deliverer is always near...

Psalm 18:6
"In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears."

Psalm 9:10
"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You."

Psalm 18:2
"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Psalm 34:17
"The righteous cry, and the LORD hears And delivers them out of all their troubles."

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Romans 4:25
"He was delivered over to death for our trespasses and was raised to life for our justification."

Romans 8:2
"For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death."

John 8:32
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."