Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sufficent


 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (KJV)

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for encouragement in Your Word and Your Promise of Sufficient Grace. I thank You for creating me the way I am, especially for my weaknesses, for this is where You fill in the gap with Your Grace and Your Power is Magnified. I pray for less of me and more of You. Please remove any pride and show me new areas where I need to repent and ask You for spiritual growth and refinement of character.

I rejoice in my limitations and offer praise to You for my human frailties. Show me Your Way, Lord. Take all of me and shape me according to Your Perfect Will. I humbly ask to partner with You today and every day and Praise You for Your Gift of Christ so that I may freely receive Grace and true, authentic identity.

Thank you for bringing me to where I am in my walk today and for the ways You have chosen to bless me.

All in Christ's Holy, Righteous Name. Amen.


Christa Walton Winn